Have you ever wanted to place a graphic on a color background only to find that it has a solid white background? Here is how to make a image background transparent.
How to add a transparent area to a image:
1. Click on the picture to use.
2. Click “Set Transparent Color” button on the Picture Toolbar .
3. Place the mouse over the color you want to make transparent.
Note, the Set Transparent Color option does not work with all pictures.
Change from transparent to opaque
1. Click on the picture to select it.
2. Press CTRL+T on your keyboard.