Windows XP and Windows 7 operating system come with a screen capture tool that works great to capture images on your computer screen. Here is how to find it and use it.
I hope you like this post and it helps you spice up your files with more images. And as a side note before you start; please stay safe, do not violate any copy right laws by capturing images that are copyrighted or that you do not have permission to use.
Locating the Snipping Program:
- Click on the Start button
- On the Start menu click inside the Search box
- Type “Snipping Tool” and press the Enter key
- The Snipping Tool appears in the match list
- Click on the Snipping Tool button to open the program
Using the Snipping Tool:
- Start with the Snipping Tool open and the graphic you would like to capture on your screen.
- Click the New button located on the toolbar inside the Snipping Tool window
- Drag over the graphic to capture
- The Image will appear in the Snipping Tool window
- Click the Save button on the tool bar to save the graphic, or click the Copy button to paste the image into program.
- The New button clears the window for you to go on capture another graphic.