I had a client today wondering how to turn off the “Print Crop Marks” in Microsoft Publisher. A sample print crop mark is displayed below and when turned on it will print on your publications in Microsoft Publisher.
To turn off these Print Crop Marks follow the directions below:
Starting in Microsoft Publisher.
- Click on the File menu and then click on Print
- In the Print dialog box, click on the Printer Details tab.
- Next click on the “Advanced Printer Setup button“
- A new dialog box will open.
- Click on the Page Settings tab
- Under Printer’s Marks, unselect Crop Marks.
7. Click Ok to save the new settings.