Gmail users that recently upgraded to Internet Explorer 9 have been experiencing a stacked/scrabbled screen when viewing their gmail.
Here is how to fix this problem:
1. Starting in Internet Explorer 9, press the Alt key to display the main menu bar. (if it is not there already)
2. Click Tools menu and choose Compatibility View Settings
3. In the main box, click on google.com and then click the Remove button to remove google from the listing.
4. Uncheck the three checkboxes in the bottom of this box.
5. Click OK save the new settings
6. Close Internet Exlporter and then restart it.
Your gmail screen problem will now be resolved.
For help with this and other issue call or email C3 Solutions at 708-790-5461 firstname.lastname@example.org